We offer five types of classes by students' age groups. The Beginning level art class is designed for students from 4,5 to 8 years old. The intermediate art class is designed for students 8 to 12 years old, advanced levels is for 12 years old and up, adults level, and Portfolio Prep class for 13-17 years old.
First 4 types of classes do not require previous art trainings. However, the advanced art class requires a teacher's evaluation to ensure that students are placed in the appropriate class level.
AP Studio Art class is required to present previously produced work in portfolio format as evidence of skills ability prior enrollment.
Ages 8 - 12
• Focuses on developing fundamental drawing skills, with an emphasis on line, shape, mass, volume, texture, light, and shade.
• Students will work from still life and human figure as they learn about space, perspective, proportion, and composition.
AP Studio Art
• Creating Art Portfolio to earn college credit .
VE ART Studio 2020 – 2021 Schedule
PICK A CLASS !
3:30 - 4:30pm intermediate 3:30-4:30pm beginners level
4:30–6:00pm Figure/Hand/Feet Drawing
6:00-7:00pm beginners level
6:00-7:00pm intermediate level
Summer Session- June 14, 2021 -
• Beginners, Intermediate - $176.00
-Figure/Hand/Feet Drawing - $280
Spring Session- January 4, 2021 -
• Beginners, Intermediate - $418.00
-Figure Drawing - $665