Please read VE ART Studio Policies. All students must be signed in before entering class.
1. Tuition fees paid are non-refundable.
2. Students that had missed more then 2 weeks(excluding Holidays)of classes will need to reregister and pay the Registration fee.
3. Monthly payment for classes is due in full at the beginning of each month. Late payment fee will be collected if payment done after 10th day of the month.
4. Late Payments–1-10days-$15 late fee, 11-21days-$30, 22-32days-$45 will apply for late payments.
Returned checks will be assessed a $35 fee. The Studio reserves the right to refuse service for late/non-payment. 5. Missed Lessons and Cancellations - There will be no refund or credit for any lesson missed, but we do offer make-ups. Students are welcome to attend any day the class is offered or make special arrangements with a teacher. Please note make up classes should be done within 4 weeks( maximum 1 make up a month) No make up classes after 4 weeks of missed class. Please be sure of your online purchase, as there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
6. Rescheduled or Canceled Lessons - If lessons must be rescheduled or canceled by the studio, the student will be offered a makeup lesson. 7. Early Drop-Offs/Prompt Pick-up – Please, NO early drop-off of student(s), and prompt and timely pickup of child(ren) is a must. Early drop-offs and/or late pick-ups may result in a charge of $15 per quarter hour. If you have special circumstances, let us know in advance. 8. Student Behavior – In consideration of others, students are expected to be well mannered at all times in VE ART Studio. Please, no running or unattended children. 9. Art Pick-Up – All art must be picked up within 8 weeks. After that time, we will dispose of the artwork, as our storage space is very limited. 10. Please be aware that art works involves materials that can permanently stain clothing, therefore we recommend appropriate clothing.
Please, type your full name as your signature, By filling out this form you agree with VE ART Studio policies.