Please read VE ART Studio Policies
All students must be registered before entering class.
By signing/entering the classroom you agree to the following policies.
1. Tuition fees paid are non-refundable.
2. Monthly payment for classes is due in full on the first class of the month/ session or first 10 days of the month.
Late payment fee will be collected if payment done after 10th day of the month.
3. Late Payments/Returned Checks – $15 fee for 10 days late, $30- for 20 days, $45-
for 30 days, etc. Returned checks will be assessed a $35 fee. The Studio reserves the right to refuse service for late/non-payment.
4. Missed Lessons and Cancellations - There will be no refund or credit for any lesson missed, but we do offer make-ups. Students are welcome to attend any day the class is offered. Please make special arrangements with a teacher. Please note make up classes ( maximum 1per month) be done within 4 weeks.
If student did not attend 2 weeks of classes reregistering is required and will not be eligible for the special discounts for current students.
If you or your child need to cancel a class registration due to unforeseen circumstances or scheduling conflicts we are happy to switch to another available class time, or provide credit for a future class. However, to maintain our small class sizes and high quality service we are unable to provide a refund.
Please be sure of your online purchase, as there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
If your child can not to attend classes because of serious illness or injury we can freeze your child’s enrollment for them to use on a later date. All requests to freeze enrollment must be emailed or submitted in writing form in order for it to be active.
75% of remaining balance can be transferred for consecutive classes and any difference in cost must be paid.
Frozen enrollment classes can not be used for drop in classes.
Frozen enrollment can not be turned into a credit for merchandise purchases, and must be used within 12 month. Classes missed prior to notification cannot be made up. Frozen enrollment is non-transferable to other family members or friends.
5. Rescheduled or Canceled Lessons - If lessons must be rescheduled or canceled by the studio, the student will be offered a makeup lesson.
6. Early Drop-Offs/Prompt Pick-up – Please, NO early drop-off of student(s), and prompt and timely pickup of child(ren) is a must. Early drop-offs and/or late pick-ups may result in a charge of $15 per quarter hour. If you have special circumstances, let us know in advance.
7. In general, parents are not allowed to stay in the classroom when the classes in session. If your child enrolls in VE ART Studio for Beginners class and need special attention, with teacher permissions, parents can stay for the first 10 minutes of the class.
8. Student Behavior – In consideration of others, students are expected to be well mannered at all times in VE ART Studio. Please, no running or unattended children.
9. Art Pick-Up – All art must be picked up within 8 weeks. After that time, we will dispose of the artwork, as our storage space is very limited.
10. Please be aware that art works involves materials that can permanently stain clothing, therefore we recommend appropriate clothing.
VE ART Studio reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for inappropriate conduct and/or behaviors.